Happy Mommies Day!!!!

I just want to tell all the moms of the world to have a great Mothers Day! I especially want to tell my Mom how great I think she is, and how important she is in our lives.
My Mom is such an awesome Nana to my kids. They really know my mom because she takes the time to do things with them. Some examples are, cooking, shopping, dinners, parties, make-up lessons, candy making, sleepovers, and here and there they might get a singing lesson in (which we all know the kids probably teach her more than she teaches them in that area).
I love that she has a great sense of humor and makes us all laugh. I love that she has always been there for me and my family. But, most of all I love that she showed me how to be the best mom I can be.
I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

There is nothing I love more then being a mom & Nana:-) I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money. Thanks for making me a grand parent:-) Love Ya!!