HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY BaBe!!



Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 great years already. I wanted to write 9 reasons why I love you so much.



9. You just deal with my OCD. (you're so passive)

8. You have always worked so hard so I can stay home and raise our kids.

7. You always make me laugh and keep me smiling.

6. You support me in every decision I make and stand behind me.

5. You are very ambitious and self motivated.

4. You are the cutest dad to our girlies, they love you so much. You are a superhero to them.

3. You make me see the good in other people and show me patients.(which we all know, I don't have much)

2. You truly make me happy! I look forward to seeing you everyday.

1. You love me for just being me, you are my best friend.

2 comments:

Carson said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so great, Wow 9 years. Hope you have a good day

Andrea said...

Congrats on 9 Years! That's awesome.