Funny lil' Girl!

So Sasha asked if she could take a few pics with my camera the other day, so I said "sure, but bring it back soon". Well 10 minutes later she still had the camera so I thought I'd better check on her and my camera. I ask her if she took any and she said yes, so I look on the camera and she had taken 68 pics in 10 minutes. She's so funny and cute. Don't we all wish as adult we loved taking pics of ourselves? Well I guess there are still a few that love it, but I don't. I love my girlies so much, they make me laugh everyday. These were too cute not to share just a few. Enjoy!




One in the mirror
One great Fishy face

One of her good strong teeth


Her oh so funny face



And a I'm so sweet face

2 comments:

Fox Family said...

Great job Sasha. You are such a good photographer. She is so cute.

Cindy said...

Oh Sasha you are so funny:-) I love you so much and I'm so thankful that you are my grand daughter!! Love, Nana