Every Girl Needs a Girls Night! (free earrings)

I just wanted to let all the ladies know I own my own company called "Bead it Up" that is all about girls nights. For those who don't remember it is a custom made jewelry business that is very affordable for all budgets. It cost nothing to host a party, in fact you get free jewelry when you do. I have thousands of beads to choose from and you can make all kinds of things designed by you. Just to list a few......necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, binki holders, anklets, key chains, badge holders, and more. The best part is you make it at the party and take it home that night, no waiting for your order to come in. I have great gift ideas for baby showers, birthdays, graduation, and so on. I also have plenty of items that are already made or you can order items if you feel your creative juices are not flowing that night. Invitations provided. In this economy we all are trying to save and with these great prices you won't have to go without.
Here is a list of average pricing for some items
Bracelets $6-$10
Necklaces $8-$12
Binki holders $9-$14
Baby bracelets $3-$6

*Right now I am offering, along with the other jewelry that you earn, a free pair of earrings just for hosting a party.

If you would like to host your own party please leave a comment or call me and we will be in touch very soon.

1 comment:

The Larson Fam said...

Hey Brit, I would love to have a another fun jewelery party. I will have to check on my calender to see what day would be best and get back with you shortly. Mindy:)