Charity Ride!


We went on a charity ride this weekend. It was for an officer that had been shot a couple of months ago. A lot of people came to show their support. We had a lot of fun. We went with some friends and Jason's brother. The canyon was beautiful as always for this time of year. I just listened to my i Pod and danced like a dork as we cruised on through. Afterwards we had to take the kids to do something since they couldn't go, so we took them to Lagoon for the rest of the day with Jason's family. Fun! Fun! Fun!



8 comments:

Cindy said...

Maybe next year I will go when I buy my bike. Yes, girls can ride also not just in the back LOL!! I would love to ride with dad and Jason:-) Hugs & Kissses

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

You are one HOT motorcycle mama!

Heather said...

So Britt do you drive? or just ride. Maybe a scotter LOL. I have one it is fun. Jer and I both want motorcycles. When he has had his motorcycles I drive with him on the back. I am to short and when the bike stops my very tippy toes touch the ground. Well you looked very cute!

McDermaid Fam said...

you look so cute in your biker gear. i have never been on the back of a harley. i bet it's a blast!

Joe and Marlene said...

Now that looks like a great way to spend the day! Ut mountains are gorgeous this time of year and to see it out in the open on bikes WOW. Lucky for the girls to get a play day at Lagoon too. love your pics, as always! Such a pretty family you have.

Ku'uipo said...

How fun! My grandpa just got him a Harley. He is so cute with all of his gear! Looks like you guys had fun. I agree, you're one HOT motorcycle mama!

bunchafullers said...

Sexy Bert! Heather has a good idea why don't you get a scooter and a cute helmet then you can ride next to Jason that will be a cute picture, and I'll take it for you.

The Larson Fam said...

Hey, can you tell me how to set up a slideshow like you've done on your blog. If you need to call me my # is 442-7101. Thanks,Mindy~