First Day of School!






So today my girlies started school. Kaili is older and wiser now being in 2nd grade and Sasha is as nervous as can be going to Kindergarten. Kaili loved it and is super excited to be back in school. I wish I could be like her and make friends so easy. Sasha on the other hand, didn't love it. She started off ok (probably because her cousin is in her class) but, later said she just wanted to go home ( look at her cute grumpy pics). I am so proud of them . They look so stinkin cute in their uniforms. I love them so much!

3 comments:

Fox Family said...

Girls you look so cute. I can't believe Sasha is in kindergarten and Kaili so grown up and in the
2nd grade. Can't wait to see you.

Cindy said...

Sasha reminds me of you when you started school and Kaili reminds me of Stacie:-) Love Ya, Mom

Ku'uipo said...

Your girls are beautiful.