Rock n' Roll Marathon

Gettin their goodies
Right after he finished
Us and the artist
Mile 5 ish
The finish line
He did it!!!

Jason ran the San Diego Rock n' Roll Marathon this last weekend. He did such an awesome job. I am so proud of him. This is one of the things he told me he had on his bucket list even before we got married. I can't imagine running 26.2 miles. His time was just over 5 hrs. (that's because they start them in different groups but start the clock on the first group)
I never met anyone like him, he can set any goal (no matter how hard) and stick to it until it's complete. He's such a great example. He actually had an injury about 4 weeks ago and that would've been an easy way out, but not him, it just made him work harder. I love him so much and he makes me want to work harder on my goals.
CONGRATS BABE!!! Love you!

1 comment:

Carson said...

That is so great...Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations Jason!!!!:)