Christmas Light Update!

I thought I'd update you about my christmas light situation since I had so many people ask. I searched a ton of stores at their after christmas sales and had no luck until a couple days ago. Yep, that's right I found them. They were all gone at your regular stores (Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes, etc.) I found them at a craft store of all places. I bought more than double of what I actually needed and I got them 80% off. Awesome!!!! I am so excited as you all know if you read my "Hum Bugs Suck" post. And I guess it pays to be patient. Thanks for all you comments and thanks for letting me vent to y'all.

2 comments:

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

SAAAWEEEET! Glad to hear it, I assume you aren't as bitter anymore, so I guess toilet papering is out huh!?

Jane said...

Glad to know you are set again for next year, they will be beautiful!